Level of experience:
Life Sciences & Chemicals
This can include the following tasks:
- Participate in various engineering projects in the GxP regulated environment as a project leader or as support in an engineering team;
- Machine/process optimization/automation (E&I, EN60204,…)
- Define and execute the engineering tests, verification and validation of assigned equipment. Defines the validation approach, creates test protocols for engineering tests, creates verification and validation documents, executes tests, coordinates SME and system owner approvals. Is responsible to solve and document deviations and actions (CAPA’s, risk assessments, CGMP review, new document versions).
- Support the registration process in relation with site compliance if required.
- Participation in all phases of the projects (design engineering, planning, implementation, validation, planning, commissioning and qualification of equipment, systems and machines, etc..);
- Data integrity
- Engineering degree in a relevant field (Life Sciences, Industrial or Bio- Engineering, Chemicals, Mechanical or Process Engineering);
- Excellent communicator both orally and in written expression;
- Experience (1-8 years) either in consulting and/or the Life Sciences & Chemicals sector;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- Knowledge of Project management methodology experience or certification is a plus;
- Knowledge of GxP / validation / qualification is a plus.
What Avertim offers
Joining Avertim means joining a community of professionals with strong values of excellence and ethics. At Avertim, we let YOUR ideas fly free!
Join us and you will:
- Be surrounded and supported by qualified people,
- Get coached by senior professionals who will support your growth as a professional and as a person,
- Work on challenging projects in exciting environments and industries,
- Work with sector's leaders,
- Have great opportunities to develop your career through an established career and training path with room for professional advancement,
- Be part of a winning team and a fast-growing company and get competitive compensation package with great benefits
Interested in this challenging position? Apply now