Level of experience:
Banking & Insurance
AVERTIM is an Innovation & Management Consulting Group dedicated to building the bridge between Strategy and Operations. Founded in 2007 and Avertim has grown to 270 consultants, active in several European countries, advising clients on their major challenges. Our mission is to translate client’s strategy into actionable projects and enable Business, Technology and Management alignment.
Avertim is specialized in selected high-level services, across a diversified range of strategic sectors including: Life Sciences & Chemicals, Banking & Insurance, Utilities, Transport & Mobility, Telecommunications & Media.
We are offering you a challenging career opportunity to join our Banking&Insurance team in Belgium, France, Netherlands or Germany.
As a Project manager you will have a full overview of the project/program and coordinate teams as a project leader.
Main responsibilities can include the following tasks:
- Gather information from stakeholders to write down requirements to be validated by the business sides
- Plan workshops to gather information needed to define these requirements.
- Be the Point of Contact for the business side and share the information with the stakeholders by conducting regular meetings, to measure the progress of the project and take corrective actions if and when needed.
- Challenge stakeholders in the project to deliver the agreed requirements.
- Documentation and training
Business Process Analyst
- Analysis of Scope, business pain points & opportunities
- Lead workshops with business key users to understand day to day operation
- Model processes (Define the ASIS/ GAP and TOBE processes)
- Translate the needs voiced by the business into concepts, processes and functional specifications,
- Structure functional specifications into user stories, use cases, scenario’s, activity diagrams, user interface specifications and business rules as appropriate.
- You have a Master degree or PhD in a relevant field (economics/management, international business, finance and business engineering in Banking fields is a plus),
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch,
- You are an excellent communicator both orally and in written expression,
- A passion for solving problems and delivering results,
- You have experience (1-8 years) either in banking or insurance sector,
- Knowledge of Project management methodology (Ideally Prince 2 fundation), experience or certification is a plus,
- Knowledge of Agile/Waterfall environment,
- Good communication skills.
What Avertim offers
Joining Avertim means joining a community of professionals with strong values of excellence and ethics.
At Avertim, we let YOUR ideas fly free!
Join us and you will:
- Be surrounded and supported by qualified people,
- Get coached by senior professionals who will support your growth as a professional and as a person,
- Work on challenging projects in exciting environments and industries,
- Work with sector's leaders,
- Have great opportunities to develop your career through an established career and training path with room for professional advancement,
- Be part of a winning team and a fast-growing company and get competitive compensation package with great benefits
Interested in this challenging position? Apply now directly by sending your application to email@example.com