Level of experience:
Avertim is a uniquely positioned Management Consulting Group that bridges the gap between Strategy and Operations by aligning Business, Technology and Management. Avertim brings its expertise through 3 service lines: performance, innovation and risk & compliance.
Avertim was founded in 2007 and has grown to over 250 consultants, active in several European countries, advising clients on their major challenges. Avertim is specialized in selected high-level services, across a diversified range of strategic sectors including: Life Sciences & Chemicals; Banking & Insurance; Transport & mobility ; Telecommunications & Media; Energy & Utilities.
In order to support our growth and ambition, we are currently looking for a Business Management Support Intern.
You will support the local Business Managers active in a specific sector in the development of Avertim’s management consulting activities:
- Business development: support the whole business development activities; identify relevant events; prepare presentations, templates and company references: formulate recommendations for the development of Avertim;
- Knowledge management and proposals: Analyze market situation, potential clients, industry trends. Support the writing of proposal, conduct background research;
- Communication: Create content and news to be communicated on professional social medias, improve communication (website, online presence), support the organization of local events with the team of consultants;
- Take active part in the life of the HR activities: Bring support to identify and hire talents for the growth of Avertim; identify and optimize the use of the best recruitment channels; manage the online communication of the company on professional social networks; support the organization of local events with the team of consultants.
- You study or have a relevant degree in Business Administration, Economics, International Business or equivalent;
- Fluent in Dutch and English in speaking and writing;
- Good communication and leadership skills;
- Able to work autonomously and reach targets;
- A first experience with a consulting company is a plus.
Interested in this challenging position? Apply now!