Level of experience:
Energy & Utilities, Transport & Mobility
Avertim is a uniquely positioned Management Consulting Group that bridges the gap between Strategy and Operations. Our mission is to translate the strategy of our clients into actionable projects and enable the alignment between Business, Technology and Management. Founded in 2007, and headquartered on Brussels’ famous Louise Avenue, Avertim has grown into a European consultancy group with more than 300 consultants and offices in Belgium, France, Germany, and the Netherlands. To accelerate the growth of our consulting activities in the Belgian market, we are currently looking for experienced Consultants able to support the development of Avertim’s consulting activities in the Energy & Transport sector.
As a Consultant, you are responsible for:
- Mission Delivery: Acting as a trusted advisor in solving and managing challenges the client faces. The intervention will be around Avertim’s key service lines: increase performance, drive innovation and leverage compliance.
- Client Relationship: Establishing, building and maintaining a good relationship with clients when collaborating with them in applying new processes, technologies or methodologies.
- Team Collaboration: Supported by peers you will be working and collaborating with Avertimers to achieve sustainable deliverables.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a consultancy firm or in the industry
- A Master’s Degree in either Business, Sciences, Engineering and/or an MBA
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English
- Strong analytical skills
- Project Management experience with proven methodologies (Prince 2, Agile, PMI,…)
- Excellent client management and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- You are curious and willing to learn
- You are passionate about technology and you have strong drive for business
As an Avertimer, you will get the opportunity to:
- Develop yourself in a place where individuals and ideas matter
- Immerse yourself into a young, vibrant, fast-growing team
- Be part of an international community of Avertimers and enjoy a network of cross-industry expertise
- On top of learning and development opportunities and an interesting career track, you will also receive a competitive compensation package in line with your experience