Level of experience:
Energy & Utilities
As Consultant, you will be responsible for the Management and Implementation of Energy and Utilities related projects covering subjects like Smart Energy Services, Digital Transformation, Procurement, Market Optimization… You’ll have a wide range of responsibilities from the planning, Business analysis and to the End2End execution of a project. In particular, you will be responsible for:
- Business Process analysis and design;
- Gap Analysis (As Is – To Be) and Process Improvement (LEAN);
- Bride the gap between Business and IT;
- Internal communication and reporting to the different stakeholders.
Desired skills and experience
- Knowledge and/or strong interest in the Belgian Energy & Utilities sector
- You are flexible, accurate, Problem Solver and solution oriented;
- You are an assertive communicator with a constructive approach;
- You have a strong analytical mindset;
- You are not afraid to take responsibility for your decisions;
- You have experiences in new technologies such as Smart Energy Services (Smart Grid, Smart Metering, Distributed Generation, …)
- You have a Master Degree
- You have at least 2 years proven experience as dedicated Business Consultant in Energy & Utilities
- You are Bilingual(English/French or English/Dutch)
- Strong affinity with business and technology in Energy & Utilities sector
- Experience in (business) process modelling and in one or more modelling tools (e.g. BPMN, UML, EA, Aris, Visio)
- Experience in project- and software development methodologies (Prince2, Agile, SAFe , …)
What Avertim offers
Joining Avertim means joining a community of professionals with strong values of excellence and ethics.
At Avertim, we let YOUR ideas fly free!
Join us and you will
- Be surrounded and supported by qualified people;
- Get coached by senior professionals who will support your growth as a professional and as a person;
- Work on challenging projects in exciting environments and industries;
- Work with sector's leaders;
- Have great opportunities to develop your career through an established career and training path with room for professional advancement;
- Be part of a winning team and a fast-growing company and get competitive compensation package with great benefits.
Interested in this challenging position? Apply now