Level of experience:
Avertim is a uniquely positioned Management Consulting Group that bridges the gap between Strategy and Operations. Our mission is to translate the strategy of our clients into actionable projects and enable the alignment between Business, Technology and Management. Founded in 2007, Avertim has grown to a European consultancy group with more than 300 consultants and offices in Belgium, France, Germany, and the Netherlands. As HR Business Partner you report to the Director of Talent Development & Communication and work in close collaboration with the business, cross sectors and cross countries. Through your expertise, regular contacts and hands-on approach you create a good working relationship and ensure that HR processes are optimized.
As a HR Business Partner, you are responsible for:
- Career management: support to the organization and follow up of our annual evaluation process, preparation of the career committees, ensuring the implementation and follow up of development plans
- HRIS management: coordinate and improve the yearly performance and reward process for all functions and subsidiaries, with the optimization of our HRIS
- Performance management: benchmark and contribution to the improvement of our performance matrix and competency matrix
- Communication with teams & consultants: HR OTO, coaching, HR mediation, conflict management
- Making recommendations to improve and optimize HR processes to ensure efficient HR management
- Develop and maintain collaborative and productive relationships with business managers, consultants and HR teams at the Group Level
- Initiate and manage HR projects for the Talent Development Program of Avertim: examples: cultural change, management of the high potentials, retention, competency matrix, diversity & inclusion…
- Develop and monitor HR indicators, providing accurate reporting, market analysis and benchmarking
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in consulting or in a similar role
- A Master’s Degree in either Business, Management or Human Resources
- Fluent in English plus Dutch and/or French
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, project management skills
- Excellent presentation
- Excellent communication skills and ease with employee relations’ management
- High professionalism and respect of processes
As an Avertimer, you will get the opportunity to:
- Grasp the opportunity to join one of our high-performing teams in an organization where you can make a real impact.
- Develop yourself in a place where individuals and ideas matter.
- Emerge yourself into a young, vibrant, fast-growing team where a horizontal organizational structure is maintained.
- Be part of an international community of Avertimers and enjoy a network of cross-industry expertise.
- And of course, you will receive a competitive compensation package with great benefits.