Level of experience:
Avertim is a uniquely positioned Management Consulting Group that bridges the gap between Strategy and Operations. Our mission is to translate the strategy of our clients into actionable projects and enable the alignment between Business, Technology and Management. Founded in 2007, and headquartered on Brussels’ famous Louise Avenue, Avertim has grown into a European consultancy group with more than 300 consultants and offices in Belgium, France, Germany, and the Netherlands. Avertim has known a strong growth since its creation and in order to increase our visibility, we are currently looking for a young potential with a strong interest in Human Resources and Talent Acquisition for a period of at least 3 months for our head office in Brussels, starting February 2022.
As an HR intern, you will be responsible for :
- Talent Acquisition process through the management of the job postings and candidates’ applications. Get in touch with high level candidates via phone interviews and HR preselection.
- Digitalization of our HR functions, via the development of our HRIS/ Recruitment database.
- Employer Branding projects and promote Avertim on social medias.
- Campus Management through the organization of prestigious student job fairs in our different countries, being the person of contact with schools’ organizations.
- A Master’s degree in Business or Human Resources
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Team spirit as well as autonomy
- Creativity and proactivity
- A first experience in Human Resources is really appreciated
- Fluent in French and/or Dutch and English
- Good computer skills: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
As an Avertimer, you will get the opportunity to:
- Be surrounded and supported by qualified people
- Get coached by senior professionals who will support your growth as a professional and as a person
- Work on challenging projects in exciting environments and industries
- Work with sector's leaders
- Be part of a winning team and a fast-growing company