Level of experience:
Energy & Utilities
In order to support the growth of our energy activities, we are looking for an engineer working on the analysis of incidents of the high voltage electrical transmission network.
- The collection of information allowing the analysis of incidents. This includes taking contact with operating personnel and / or local response teams. On-site visits are also expected for major incidents;
- The complete sequential analysis of the incident and its introduction in the database, while being responsible for the data entered;
- Writing quality internal reports after major incidents;
- When anomalies are noticed or the installations do not work properly, you ask for checks / adaptations to the local intervention teams. You guarantee the follow-up of these tasks;
- In case of recurring problems detection, you establish recommendations to the business in order to set up large-scale action plans.
- 0 to 3 years of experience;
- Master's Degree in Electrical / Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent experience;
- Good level of English, French and Dutch.
- An attractive and permanent contract in a fast-growing company;
- The opportunity to work with industry experts and senior consultants, develop your own network and expertise in the field;
- Opportunities for international mobility;
- Innovative and inspiring projects about the latest trends in the energy sector.
Interested in this challenging position? Apply now!