Level of experience:
Avertim has known a strong growth since its creation and in order to support our development, we are currently looking for a young potential with a strong interest in Learning and Development, who will take part in various training initiatives. We are looking for an intern for a period of at least 3 months for our head office in Brussels, starting as soon as possible.
In the Learning and development team, you will contribute to the following projects:
- Organize internal and external training session based on Avertim training schedule and requests;
- Update the training database and follow up training KPI’s;
- Request and manage the process for training subsidies;
- Conduct research in learning and development best practice, new trends and create proposals for new learning solutions;
- Provide support by conducting learning needs analysis, curating relevant learning content from external sources, partnering with new providers;
- Create, manage online surveys; analyse results, summarise findings and recommendations.
- Student in Master or Bachelor degree with strong interest in HR, learning & development, business/economics, Marketing & Communication, digital/social media.
- Knowledge of Pack Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, self-starter, strong sense of ownership and can-do mentality
- Flexible, adaptable and agile mindset
- Strong internal/external communication skills
- Excellent in English speaking & writing, fluent in French or Dutch
- Be registered at university and provide an internship agreement
What Avertim offers
At Avertim, each internship is unique and we encourage a high level of autonomy during your time with us. You will have the opportunity to lead your own projects and take initiatives that will stand out on your CV. Our team leaders will help you boost your learning curve and improve your soft and hard skills.
Feedback from our interns is unanimous: “Avertim offers a pleasant and collaborative work environment where you will meet talented colleagues and supportive mentors.”
Interested in this challenging position? Apply now!