Level of experience:
Avertim is a uniquely positioned Management Consulting Group that bridges the gap between Strategy and Operations. Our mission is to translate the strategy of our clients into actionable projects and enable the alignment between Business, Technology and Management.Founded in 2007, and headquartered on Brussels’ famous Louise Avenue, Avertim has grown into a European consultancy group with more than 300 consultants and offices in Belgium, France, Germany, and the Netherlands. To support the development of the group through our culture of excellence, learning and diversity, we are currently looking for a Learning & Development Manager.
As a Learning & Development Manager, you are responsible for:
- Managerial responsibilities: Align L&D strategy to the organizational goals. Embed learning as a strong and visible component of our Avertim culture. Set-up and coordinate internal workgroups to deliver on L&D roadmap. Leverage data & analytics to monitor and improve operations. Develop & share best practices across different countries.
- Operational responsibilities: Design and implement customized training tracks. Explore and implement tools and software to support L&D activities and projects with communication plans. Manage day to day training organization. Organize and coordinate related events.
- Attitude and mindsets: Proactivity with constant interface with business, learners, internal trainers, and third-party providers. Results driven, manage obstacles and flaws with a solution-oriented mindset. Unleash creativity to embed new formats of learning.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in consulting or in a similar role
- A Master’s Degree in either Business, Management or Human Resources
- Fluent in English plus Dutch and/or French
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, with project management skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and at ease with employee relations’ management
As an Avertimer, you will get the opportunity to:
- Develop yourself in a place where individuals and ideas matter
- Immerse yourself into a young, vibrant, fast-growing team
- Be part of an international community of Avertimers and enjoy a network of cross-industry expertise
- On top of learning and development opportunities and an interesting career track, you will also receive a competitive compensation package in line with your experience
At Avertim, we value talent and mindset. No difference will be made during the recruitment process and applicants will receive consideration for employment whatever their gender, marital status, religion, age, color, sexual orientation, nationality or disability, …