Level of experience:
In order to support our growth, we are currently looking for a Legal Advisor who will advise top management and business on risks and legal matters, from commercial contracting activities to HR related topics for the group (Belgium, France, Germany and The Netherlands).
This is a function with high exposure within the organisation and with a high level of autonomy.
Main responsibilities & scope
You will be involved in the following projects and core activities:
- Perform thorough risk analysis of contracts with third parties (clients, contractors, suppliers…) and provide relevant inputs to decision makers and business owners to support them in their negotiations
- Assess existing procedures and their application with regards to business-related legal requirements such as GDPR, anti-corruption law, health and safety regulations, anti-fraud program (etc…) within the different legal entities in Belgium and abroad
- Make recommendations to Avertim Management to ensure compliance with all legal requirements, and take a pro-active part in the implementation of corrective measures when required
- Support the HR Administration department in the application of labour law of the different countries
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Avertim’s internal control through the set-up of reliable and up-to-date legal process documentation
Desired skills and experience
- Master degree in Law, ideally completed with a degree and / or experience in Business; with 1 or 2 years experience
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Team spirit as well as autonomy
- Creativity and proactivity
- Microsoft Office knowledge: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English, German is a valuable asset
What Avertim offers
Joining Avertim means joining a community of professionals with strong values of excellence and ethics.
At Avertim, we let YOUR ideas fly free!
Join us and you will:
- Be surrounded and supported by qualified people
- Get coached by senior professionals who will support your growth as a professional and as a person
- Work with sector's leaders
- Be part of a winning team and a fast-growing company
Interested in this challenging position? Apply now !