Level of experience:
Banking & Insurance
In order to support Avertim growth, we are currently looking for a Legal Trainee who could actively support Avertim’s Finance department on legal matters, from commercial contracting activities to HR related topics : join a dynamic and enthusiastic team & get exposed to a real life experience of Finance on the work floor !
Main responsibilities & scope
- You will take an active part in the life of our Finance department, acting as a legal gatekeeper alongside the Finance Director and supporting the Business Controlling and HR Administration teams of Avertim in their missions across 4 European countries.
- You will be involved in the following projects and core activities:
- Perform thorough risk analysis of contracts with third parties (clients, contractors, suppliers…) and provide relevant inputs to decision makers and business owners to support them in their negotiations;
- Assess existing procedures and their application with regards to business-related legal requirements such as GDPR, anti-corruption law, health and safety regulations, anti-fraud program (etc…) within the different legal entities in Belgium and abroad;
- Make recommendations to Avertim Management to ensure compliance with all legal requirements, and take a pro-active part in the implementation of corrective measures when required;
- Support the HR Administration department in the application of labour law of the different countries;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Avertim’s internal control through the set-up of reliable and up-to-date legal process documentation.
- Master’s degree in Business or law
- Excellent oral and written communication;
- Team spirit as well as autonomy;
- Creativity and proactivity;
- Good computer skills: Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Fluent in French plus English; Dutch or German are valuable assets
Why joining us ?
- Be part of an ambitious team and one of the fastest growing consulting group;
- Join a company where ethics and values are essential;
- Work with open-minded and qualified colleagues in Europe;
- Develop yourself in a place where individuals and ideas matter;
- Get coached by senior professionals (> 45% of our staff has more than 8 years’ experience) who will support your professional and personal development.
Interested in this challenging position? Apply now