Level of experience:
In order to support Avertim growth, we are currently looking for a Legal Internship who could actively support Avertim’s Finance department on legal matters, from commercial contracting activities to HR related topics : join a dynamic and enthusiastic team & get exposed to a real life experience of Finance on the work floor !
Availability of minimum 3-4 months required.
Main responsibilities & scope
You will take an active part in the life of our Finance department, acting as a legal gatekeeper alongside the Finance Director and supporting the Business Controlling and HR Administration teams of Avertim in their missions across 4 European countries.
You will be involved in the following projects and core activities:
- Perform thorough risk analysis of contracts with third parties (clients, contractors, suppliers…) and provide relevant inputs to decision makers and business owners to support them in their negotiations;
- Assess existing procedures and their application with regards to business-related legal requirements such as GDPR, anti-corruption law, health and safety regulations, anti-fraud program (etc…) within the different legal entities in Belgium and abroad;
- Make recommendations to Avertim Management to ensure compliance with all legal requirements, and take a pro-active part in the implementation of corrective measures when required.
- Support the HR Administration department in the application of labour law of the different countries;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of Avertim’s internal control through the set-up of reliable and up-to-date legal process documentation.
Desired skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in Law, ideally completed with a degree and / or experience in Finance;
- Excellent oral and written communication;
- Team spirit as well as autonomy;
- Creativity and proactivity;
- Good computer skills: Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Fluent in French plus English; Dutch or German are valuable assets.
What Avertim offers
Joining Avertim means joining a community of professionals with strong values of excellence and ethics.
At Avertim, we let YOUR ideas fly free!
Join us and you will:
- Be surrounded and supported by qualified people;
- Get coached by senior professionals who will support your growth as a professional and as a person;
- Work with sector's leaders;
- Be part of a winning team and a fast-growing company.
Interested in this challenging position? Apply now at email@example.com