Level of experience:
Banking & Insurance
AVERTIM is an Innovation & Management Consulting Group dedicated to building the bridge between Strategy and Operations. Founded in 2007 and Avertim has grown to 270 consultants, active in several European countries, advising clients on their major challenges. Our mission is to translate client’s strategy into actionable projects and enable Business, Technology and Management alignment.
Avertim is specialized in selected high-level services, across a diversified range of strategic sectors including: Life Sciences & Chemicals, Banking & Insurance, Utilities, Transport & Mobility, Telecommunications & Media.
We are offering you a challenging career opportunity to join our Banking&Insurance team in Belgium, France, Netherlands or Germany.
As a Project manager you will have a full overview of the project/program and coordinate teams as a project leader.
Main responsibilities can include the following tasks:
- Participating in project estimation (deadlines, budget, action plan) and putting together Statement Of Work
- Defining and validating with the client the project baseline: scope, resources, timeline and budget
- Managing and being accountable for project baselines: scope, timeline, resources, budget and risks
- Participating in client requirement analysis and project definition (resources and scope)
- Identifying and analyzing the constraints and risks
- Ensuring coordination between internal teams engaged in the projects
- Defining and following up on the schedule and the quality of the deliverables
Project management officer:
- Business support,
- Production o reporting
- Follow –up of tasks & processes
- Customers follow-up and support in the framework of implementation projects,
- Solutions development and analyses regarding WMS
- Needs analysis
- Identify the needs
- Analyse project goals
- Right specifications
- Project management
- Assign and plan tasks
- Participate in the steering committee
- Manage team (coaching, evaluation, animation, training)
- Report the data to your hierarchy and to customer
- You have a Master degree or PhD in a relevant field (economics/management, business engineering in Banking fields is a plus),
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch,
- You are an excellent communicator both orally and in written expression,
- You have experience as a project manager (1-15 years) either in banking or insurance sector,
- Knowledge of Project management methodology, experience or certification is a plus,
- Knowledge of Agile/Waterfall environment.
What Avertim offers
Joining Avertim means joining a community of professionals with strong values of excellence and ethics.
At Avertim, we let YOUR ideas fly free!
Join us and you will:
- Be surrounded and supported by qualified people,
- Get coached by senior professionals who will support your growth as a professional and as a person,
- Work on challenging projects in exciting environments and industries,
- Work with sector's leaders,
- Have great opportunities to develop your career through an established career and training path with room for professional advancement,
- Be part of a winning team and a fast-growing company and get competitive compensation package with great benefits
Interested in this challenging position? Apply now directly by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org