Level of experience:
Life Sciences & Chemicals
AVERTIM is an Innovation & Management Consulting Group dedicated to building the bridge between Strategy and Operations. Founded in 2007 and Avertim has grown to 270 consultants, active in several European countries, advising clients on their major challenges. Our mission is to translate client’s strategy into actionable projects and enable Business, Technology and Management alignment.
Avertim is specialized in selected high-level services, across a diversified range of strategic sectors including: Life Sciences & Chemicals, Banking & Insurance, Utilities, Transport & Mobility, Telecommunications & Media.
Avertim’s Life Sciences & Chemicals sector represents one the most important parts of our activities with international market leaders. We are looking for new colleagues to advise them in Quality Assurance, Qualification/validation, Production, R&D…
We are offering you a challenging career opportunity to join our Life Science teams in Belgium, France, Netherlands or Germany.
As a Qualification/Validation Consultant, you will integrate the Life Sciences consultants’ team.
Main responsibilities can include the following tasks:
You will have the opportunity to integrate qualification/validation projects for pharmaceutical equipment with the following objectives:
- Participate in reports for Validation Project Plans
- Writing of FAT/SAT test protocols and reports (French and/or English)
- Writing and supervising IQ, OQ, PQ and test sheets (French and/or English)
- The definition and coordination of the validation strategy
- Ensuring communication on the progress of the project to the various stakeholders
- You have a Master degree or PhD in a relevant field (Life Sciences, Industrial or Bio- Engineering, Pharmacy)
- Fluent in English and French
- You are an excellent communicator both orally and in written expression,
- You have experience either in consulting and/or Life Sciences sector,
- Knowledge of Project management methodology, experience or certification is a plus,
- Knowledge of GxP / validation / qualification is a plus.
What Avertim offers
Joining Avertim means joining a community of professionals with strong values of excellence and ethics.
At Avertim, we let YOUR ideas fly free!
Join us and you will:
- Be surrounded and supported by qualified people,
- Get coached by senior professionals who will support your growth as a professional and as a person,
- Work on challenging projects in exciting environments and industries,
- Work with sector's leaders,
- Have great opportunities to develop your career through an established career and training path with room for professional advancement,
- Be part of a winning team and a fast-growing company and get competitive compensation package with great benefits
Interested in this challenging position? Apply now directly by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org