Level of experience:
Life Sciences & Chemicals
is an dedicated to building the bridge between Strategy and Operations. Founded in 2007 and Avertim has grown to 270 consultants, active in several European countries, advising clients on their major challenges. Our mission is to translate client’s strategy into actionable projects and enable Business, Technology and Management alignment.
Avertim is specialized in selected high-level services, across a diversified range of strategic sectors including: Life Sciences & Chemicals, Banking & Insurance, Utilities, Transport & Mobility, Telecommunications & Media.
Avertim’s Life Sciences & Chemicals sector represents one the most important parts of our activities with international market leaders. We are looking for new colleagues to advise them in Quality Assurance, Qualification/validation, Production, R&D…
We are offering you a challenging career opportunity to join our Life Science teams in Belgium, France, Netherlands or Germany.
As a Quality Assurance Consultant, you will integrate the Life Sciences consultants’ team.
Main responsibilities can include the following tasks:
- Get involved in different quality and compliance projects
- Support the client during internal and external audits and inspections
- Analyse current QA processes in GxP operations, define performance metrics and drive continuous improvements
- Provide clients guidance with regards to compliance with Quality policies and procedures
- Review records, SOPs, investigate deviations or non-conformities
- Validate technical documentation
- Perform gaps assessments, risk assessments and root cause analyses
- Strengthen QA maturity & mindset through better change management, communication, documentation and training practices
- Help execute Corrective and Preventative Actions
- You have a Master degree or PhD in a relevant field (Life Sciences, Industrial or Bio- Engineering, Pharmacy)
- Fluent in English and French
- You are an excellent communicator both orally and in written expression,
- You have experience (1-8 years) either in consulting and/or Life Sciences sector,
- Knowledge of Project management methodology, experience or certification is a plus,
- Knowledge of GxP / validation / qualification is a plus.
What Avertim offers
Joining Avertim means joining a community of professionals with strong values of excellence and ethics.
At Avertim, we let YOUR ideas fly free!
Join us and you will:
- Be surrounded and supported by qualified people,
- Get coached by senior professionals who will support your growth as a professional and as a person,
- Work on challenging projects in exciting environments and industries,
- Work with sector's leaders,
- Have great opportunities to develop your career through an established career and training path with room for professional advancement,
- Be part of a winning team and a fast-growing company and get competitive compensation package with great benefits
Interested in this challenging position? Apply now directly by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org