Level of experience:
Banking & Insurance
Avertim is a uniquely positioned Management Consulting Group that bridges the gap between Strategy and Operations. Our mission is to translate the strategy of our clients into actionable projects and enable the alignment between Business, Technology and Management. Founded in 2007, and headquartered on Brussels’ famous Louise Avenue, Avertim has grown into a European consultancy group with more than 300 consultants and offices in Belgium, France, Germany, and the Netherlands. To accelerate the growth of our consulting activities in the Belgian market, we are currently looking for experienced Lead Consultants able to support the development of Avertim’s consulting activities in the Banking & Insurance sector.
As a Senior Consultant, you are responsible for:
- Mission Delivery: As a trusted advisor, mastering the skills to define and implement innovative solutions that deliver valuable results for the client. Your interventions will be around Avertim’s key service lines: increase performance, drive innovation and leverage compliance.
- Client Relationship: Establishing, building, and maintaining a strong relationship with clients when collaborating with them in applying new processes, technologies or methodologies. Due to your client relationship acumen, you extend your networking capabilities and co-contribute to the development of consulting activities and offerings.
- Team Leadership: Being in charge of your own team of high potential consultants (including career and personal development).
- Knowledge Management: Being recognized as subject matter expert on one or more industry related topics. Lead the internal development of new tools and methodologies, coach and train consultants and leverage added value to your clients.
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in a consultancy firm or holding a senior management function in the industry.
- A Master’s Degree in either Business, Sciences, Engineering and/or an MBA.
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French and English.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strategy savvy.
- Program & Project Management experience.
- Excellent client management and relationship building skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills including with senior management
- You demonstrate strong commercial acumen, perseverance, and ambition.
- You show resilience and are willing to go the extra mile.
- You have a passion for technology and business interests.
- Project Management certifications (PMI, Prince 2…) is a plus.
As an Avertimer, you will get the opportunity to:
- Develop yourself in a place where individuals and ideas matter
- Immerse yourself into a young, vibrant, fast-growing team
- Be part of an international community of Avertimers and enjoy a network of cross-industry expertise
- On top of learning and development opportunities and an interesting career track, you will also receive a competitive compensation package in line with your experience.