Level of experience:
Life Sciences & Chemicals
Avertim is a uniquely positioned Management Consulting Group that bridges the gap between Strategy and Operations. Our mission is to translate the strategy of our clients into actionable projects and enable the alignment between Business, Technology and Management. Founded in 2007, and headquartered on Brussels’ famous Louise Avenue, Avertim has grown into a European consultancy group with more than 300 consultants and offices in Belgium, France, Germany, and the Netherlands. To accelerate the growth of our consulting activities in the Belgian market, we are currently looking for experienced Managers able to support the development of Avertim’s consulting activities in Life Sciences & Chemicals.
As a Senior Manager, you are responsible for:
- Project and contract Management: Managing one or more projects and project teams to ensure successful project delivery towards our clients.
- Business Development: Driving and developing consulting activities and offerings around Avertim key service lines: increase performance, drive innovation and leverage compliance. Your ambition for growth will determine the development of key clients and sectors. Leveraging your business development capabilities to drive cross-country fertilization in the interest of the Group.
- Team Leadership: Building and developing your own team of high potential Managers and Consultants (including career and personal development) ; capitalizing on best-in-class processes and tools to increase performance while ensuring a healthy & dynamic team spirit among your teams and with your peers.
- Knowledge Management: Identifying and co-developing tools and methodologies to leverage added value to your clients.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience at a consultancy firm or holding a management function in the industry.
- A Master’s Degree in either Business, Sciences, Engineering And/or an MBA.
- Fluent in French and English or in Dutch and English. Good knowledge of Dutch/French or German are a valuable asset.
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit and leadership skills.
- Proven track record of successful business development and mission’s delivery.
- Excellent client management and relationship building skills.
- Experience in managing teams and developing people.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- You demonstrate strong commercial acumen, perseverance, and ambition.
- You show resilience and are willing to go the extra mile.
- You have a passion for technology and business.
- Program or Project Management experience is a plus.
As an Avertimer, you will get the opportunity to:
- Develop yourself in a place where individuals and ideas matter
- Immerse yourself into a young, vibrant, fast-growing team
- Be part of an international community of Avertimers and enjoy a network of cross-industry expertise
- On top of learning and development opportunities and an interesting career track, you will also receive a competitive compensation package in line with your experience. a