Level of experience:
Life Sciences & Chemicals
In order to support our growth and ambition in Frankfurt/Germany, we are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition & Recruiting Specialist.
Join the Avertim’s Talent Acquisition team and develop your skills in human resources management, personal leadership, recruitment techniques and digital communication and contribute to the dynamic development of Avertim Germany.
This can include the following tasks
- Source and attract fitting candidates to support Avertim’s consulting and management activities;
- Usage and optimization of different channels and digital marketing strategies to attract potential candidates;
- Conduct interviews with the candidates and oversee the recruitment process;
- Contact potential clients and partners;
- Improve Avertim’s presence in the German market (Employer Branding);
- Generate ideas how to improve Avertim’s HR activities in Germany;
- Define business requirements together with our Business Managers.
Desired skills and experience
- University degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field;
- Experience in recruiting and sourcing for consulting companies or recruitment agencies;
- Fluent in German and English orally and written;
- Motivated and open-minded personality with great communication as well as networking skills;
- Work proactively and autonomously to reach the objectives;
- Interest or experience in Life Sciences sector is a plus.
What Avertim offers
Joining Avertim means joining a community of professionals with strong values of excellence and ethics.
At Avertim, we let YOUR ideas fly free!
Join us and you will:
- Be surrounded and supported by qualified people;
- Get coached by senior professionals who will support your growth as a professional and as a person;
- Work on challenging projects in exciting environments and industries;
- Cooperate with sector's leading companies;
- Be part of a fast-growing company in a positive and familial work environment;
- Competitive compensation package with great benefits;
- Career opportunity to become the HR Manager of our Germany office.
Interested in this challenging position? Apply now