Level of experience:
Telecommunication & Media
As a Consultant, you’ll be involved in different projects covering topics such as Customer Experience & Loyalty, Customer Value Proposition, introduction of new networks and services, optimization of end2End process, Data Management & Analytics, Data Privacy, Risk & Compliance implementation, etc.
This can include the following tasks:
- The coordination and follow-up of digital and innovative projects ;
- Internal communication and reporting to the different stakeholders;
- Management of the project team;
- Budget and Cost management;
- As Is / To Be analysis/drafting;
- Business, Gap and Data Analysis.
Desired skills and experience
- You are flexible, accurate and solution oriented;
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- You are a team player;
- You manage your team in a positive and proactive way;
- You are not afraid to take responsibility for your decisions;
- You are able to assess information quickly through interaction with central experts, local IT and users.
- You have a Master's Degree in Business Engineering, Business Management, Communication & Marketing, Industrial or Civil Engineering, or related subjects;
- You have experience or strong affinity with business and technology within the Telecom or Media sector;
- You speak English and French and/or Dutch;
- Experience in (business) process modelling and in one or more modelling tools (e.g. BPMN, UML, EA, Aris, Visio) ;
- Experience in project- and software development methodologies (Prince2, Agile, SAFe , …) ;
- You have a strong interest in one of our domains of intervention.
What Avertim offers
Joining Avertim means joining a community of professionals with strong values of excellence and ethics.
At Avertim, we let YOUR ideas fly free!
Join us and you will
- Be surrounded and supported by qualified people;
- Get coached by senior professionals who will support your growth as a professional and as a person;
- Work on challenging projects in exciting environments and industries;
- Work with sector's leaders;
- Have great opportunities to develop your career through an established career and training path with room for professional advancement;
- Be part of a winning team and a fast-growing company and get competitive compensation package with great benefits.
Interested in this challenging position? Apply now