Within a major banking group, support on the PM for the launch of a global program to be GDPR compliant. The factoring entity have had launched the project for Belgium and 5 northern countries
- Implement GDPR in 6 countries
- Manage the program
- Create a new governance and project teams
- Bring PM methodology and tools to help manage in a complex environment
- Follow-up and reporting to the board of directors
- Design of new governance and definition of the right PM methodology adapted to the specific context (no direct business added value of the project to put in place in a very diverse area with sometimes very small entity).
- Use of the Avertim’s PM and PMO frameworks to find the best tailor-made solution for the client.
- Manage the risk framework with the sponsoring committee.
- Set-up of cross-border teams in multiple functional departments (legal, compliance, IT, risk, process, client management & sales).
- Build reporting methodology and tools with Avertim’s solution Department as client did not have any yet.
- Put in place a project communication strategy.
- Program has been launched in the best-expected timing
- New governance running in a merger context taking into account every local specificity
- Good and robust monitoring methodology and tools