- A pharmaceutical leader wants to improve its EHS performance by launching a remediation program structured in 4 working groups, each pillar is lead by specific PM. Program manager goal is to build and coordinate a harmonized response to recurrent corporate audit findings.
- Despite recurrent initiatives, management still has to acknowledge an important amount of accidents. So, corporate audit findings illustrated a critical situation.
Considering the reputational risk a transversal program specially dedicated to safety improvement has been launched.
- Change people mindset by increasing safety leadership.
- Improve the safety procedures.
- Keep in mind that transversal aspect is key.
- Lead EHS Program.
- Create a multidisciplinary team : Safety Dpt, Operations Dpt, R&D.
- Design a 18months roadmap.
- The program has been splitted lin 4 workstreams, coordinated by 2 project managers.
- Settle a Governance process and communication plan.
- Deploy the dedicated roadmap.
- Implementation of new standard procedures.
- Leadership of managers improved.
- New mindset in the organization towards safety installed.
- Reduction of the number of accidents.