Master your business transformation journey
In today’s fiercely competitive environment, business model transformation is essential. Successful change efforts increase resilience and sustainability, honing a competitive edge. But only one in five business transformation programs succeed – why?
Ongoing business model transformation is essential to surviving disruption. Companies constantly face new challenges to their operating models from changes in the political and socio-economic environment, people management, resources, new technologies and digitalisation.
Organisations need to successfully apply multiple transformations to stay ahead – all the while continuing to operate effectively. This can mean disruption and feelings of uncertainty for involved stakeholders. Companies must review their organisational structures, governance, and operating models, as well as creating culture shifts through leadership behaviours and talent development efforts.
To realise all the benefits of transformation - such as efficiency, profitability, employee wellbeing, service and outcome improvements - everyone involved must be empowered to embrace change and commit to the organisation's future with the right mindset.
If a transformation is successful, it will lead to increased resilience, improved sustainability and lasting competitive differentiation. But only approximately 20% of business transformation programs succeed, mainly because most companies lack a disciplined and holistic approach. We help clients to beat these odds.
Our approach to business transformation
At Avertim, we have identified 5 elements that are key to transformation success.
- Transformation office: Often transformation efforts fail because organisations can’t or won’t make critical decisions. Creating a "transformation office", with effective staffing and governance to lead and oversee the process, elevates the transformation’s import.
- Change Management: Dedicated change management resources, and a holistic approach, are key to both lasting success and an adaptive operating model and mindset.
- Visionary leadership: Creating a compelling destination and purpose contributes strongly to employee trust in the transformation process.
- Causality: To realise the objectives of the journey the causal factors (HR, Communication, Team spirit, …) need to be identified and adapted accordingly to support the transformation.
- Agility: Allowing for the adjustment of the transformation journey, by adapting the timeline, sequence and priorities, is essential in today’s ever-changing environment.
How Avertim can help you
With more than 15 years of transformations expertise in leading industries, we partner with clients to revise organisational structures, to adapt and deliver the fundamental changes needed to realise desired outcomes.
The deep sector knowledge and experience of our consultants enables us to partner with our clients through their transformation journey: to be the soundboard for transformation leads; outline the transformation journey; guide you through the process; and install the right mindset with an adaptive culture.
Our approach is hands-on with tools and practical methodologies to support clients through each phase of the transformation process, and through to the benefits a success transformation brings. Avertim can support you in:
Facilitating Vision definition;
Setting-up and executing Transformation office;
Customizing a Change Management journey; and
Coaching of middle management .
Growth in 2022
Our director Bart Seuntjens will be happy to answer your questions