An energy company needed our support with the management of a new team to improvement their internal processes.
- Avertim is involved in the management of a newly created team for energy service operations.
- Governance and processes are not clearly defined in the team so they need to be redefined.
- Avertim is responsible for the management of the daily operations and team.
- The objective is to improve existing processes and implement new ones.
- Map all (un)necessary ESO customer service tasks.
- Restructure/organize communication and information sharing within the ESO team.
- Decision, documentation and monitoring of a new ESO communication flow.
- Decision, documentation and monitoring of a knowledge management tool.
- Set up a training program for new ESO customer care agents.
- Workload reporting created room for forecasting/proactive tasks.
- Better internal communication gave insight in/overview of issues, complaints, process updates.
This results in more efficient servicing of ESO clients.
- A first complete training program resulted in an upstaff of new collaborators.