Avertim helped Infrabel to increase safety on the network. The goal was to transform Infrabel’s corporate culture by focusing primarily on work safety.
- Following the train accident in Buizingen (2010), the Belgian rail network manager Infrabel wanted to increase safety on its network.
- The objective was to support the implementation and deployment of a culture change structure.
This structure was based on 3 pillars: beliefs, leadership and behavior.
- Mapping the current corporate culture with the ExCo.
- Confirm the ‘TO BE’ and the gap analysis.
- Establishing an implementation launch plan for pillar 1 (“Beliefs”) and a detailed communication plan.
- Set up a training and support plan.
- Conducting satisfaction surveys to measure the effectiveness of training and coaching.
- Support Infrabel in the management of phase 2: “leadership”.
- Launch of the planned phases.
- Providing group & individual training & coaching.
- Quality reporting of training & coaching.
- Setting up a methodology and process of continuous improvement.