The mission consisted in the implementation of a new strategy plan to reduce the involvement of animals in the production of pharmaceutical products. This plan was driven by compliance, business opportunity and social responsibility.
- Implementation of a strategic plan to reduce the impact of animal involvement for the pharma quality department.
- Follow-up of the planning, resources and reporting.
- Governance : align on R&R, facts & data decisions-based.
- Performance: dashboard/KPIs showing on time delivery milestones & animal reduction.
Support of the 3R program management as follow:
- Developed tool: knowledge management tools and KPIs.
- Business case: overview of the ROI, FTE and lead time result at the closure of a project.
- Tracked progress: monitoring and management of the project status.
- Transversal stakeholder management.
- The Project Portfolio was manageable.
- Progress was measured using KPIs.
- The projects’ investments were justified.
- The long term vision was shared and realistic.
- Relevant status and reporting data were available anytime.